jueves, 28 de octubre de 2010

EE.UU

I was born on November 27, 1993 in Bogota, my parents are called aurora Vega and Gilverto Galvis and I have two brothers one older and one younger, the largest is called Wilson Galvis and the lowest is called Ivan Dario Galvis.



When I was a kid I wanted to be a footballer because he had great agility for this game. Throughout life I have known for a great agility for sports. I've also been a very diligent and committed to the things and people around me.
My religious life has been like any Catholic family, my my parents baptized me when I was 2 years old, and I made my first communion when I was 14 years, the preparation for this was a bit hard because the course began at 7:00 pm and I was studying in the afternoon and left at 6:30 pm and I had to go right for the church because she missed school half an hour till there.



My life as a student was also very normal because I have not lost any year so far, I do not study in kindergarten, I entered college in 2000 to pursue first. I finished my primary in 2004 and go to school in 2005, I passed all subsequent years until the moment I am studying in grade 11.

4 comentarios:

  1. Hola Luis Galvis

    Primero, mi nombre es Alina-Marie. Soy de Haddonfield, Nueva Jersey y tengo 13 años. Asisto el colegio Haddonfield Middle School. Estoy en el 8th grado. Tengo el pelo café y además los ojos café. Soy baja, atractiva, y simpática. Además me gustan mis clases en el colegio porque son divertidas y interesantes. Me gustan clases es matemáticas, inglés, estudios sociales, y arte porque fácil e interesante. Las clases que no me gasta para nada es español y ciencias porque difícil y aburrido. Tengo un horario de clases complicado. Normalmente tengo la clase de ingles a las 8:05. Porque me gusta fácil y la maestra es simpática. Tengo la clase de ciencias a las 9:00. Porque no me gustan difícil y la maestra es estricto. Tengo la clase de arte a las 9:52. Porque me gusta es fácil y la maestra fácil. Tengo las clases de loche y estudios sociales a las 10:41. Porque no me gusta es muchas puntas y el maestro es estricto. Tengo la clase de español a las 12:16. Porque no me gusta es aburrido y la maestra es simpática. Tengo la clase de matemáticas a las 13:05. Porque no me gustan es interesante y el maestro divertido. Tengo la clase de tutoría a las 14:00. Porque me gusta es fácil. Finalmente tengo algunas para ustedes. ¿Qué día es tu cumpleaños? ¿Cuántos años tienes? ¿Qué es tu nombre? ¿Cómo eres tú?

    Hasta Pronto,
    Alina-Marie DiBartolomeo

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Luis
    Soy de Haddonfield, Nueva Jersey y vivo en Haddonfield, Nueva Jersey. Haddonfield es pequeño y divertido. Soy baja, fuerte, y delgada. Tengo pelo largo, café y ondulado. También tengo ojos cafés. Soy de pequeña y atractiva. Soy además feliz, interesante, divertida, atlética, creativa, activa, y rápida. Mi mama se llama Jennine. Tienes 44 anos. Es estricta y antipática. Es de Pensauken, Nueva Jersey. Mi papa se llama Anthony. Tiene 46 anos. Es de Collingswood, Nueva Jersey. Es simpático y divertido. Mi hermana se llama Gianna. Tiene 16 anos. Es de Haddonfield, Nueva Jersey. Es atractiva y delgada. ¡Adiós!

    Hasta Pronto,
    Alina-Marie

    ResponderEliminar
  3. hello alina

    galvis Alveiro my name is, I live in the city of Bogota in Colombia.

    I am tall, brown eyes and black hair, I have 16 years and I turned 17 on November 27, at 11 am in school Bernardo Jaramillo

    I wonder if you like football?
    What is your favorite color?
    how many sisters do you have?

    Goodbye

    do not forget to writ

    ResponderEliminar
  4. hello luis,

    Do you mean football as in NFL? or as in soccer? I like to watch NFL football and i've tried soccer but i'm not that good so i do gymnastics. My favorite color is either red or pink. I have one sister who is actually around your age. Is soccer the main sport at your school? if not what is? How many siblings if any do you have? what's your favorite color, too? What's your favorite subject in school?
    P.S. sorry that i didn't write in spanish english is just easier for me because i don't know spanish very well

    ResponderEliminar